Deal or No Deal: What's In Your Box
Lift the lid on action-packed Bonus Games, Wilds and much more on our Deal or No Deal: What’s in your Box Slot!
5x Bonus Games
You can play Deal or No Deal: What's In Your Box from just 20p per spin.
Betting in this game is fixed at 20 paylines.
Collecting three or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels triggers the What's In Your Box Bonus.
The bonus round you trigger will be determined by what is found in your box.
If the phone starts ringing during any game then there is a chance this bonus is triggered.
You will then choose one of the three boxes to award one of the following features:
- Random Wilds - symbols are randomly transformed into Wilds.
- Mystery Symbols - these symbols are added to the reels to reveal the same symbol at random.
- Re-Spin Streak - any win on the reels could see a Re-Spin Streak awarded. Winning symbols are held in position while all of the non-winning reels spin again. If any symbols land in view then they create new or larger wins, which are again held while the reels spin again. This process continues until no new wins are created.
- Colossal Symbols - these symbols are added to the reels.
- Bonus Re-Spin - After any spin there is a chance that some or all of the reels will re-spin.
Go All the Way Bonus
Pick a box to reveal either Advance Blue, Advance Red, Go All The Way Blue, Go All The Way Red or Take A Prize.
You will continue selecting boxes until Take A Prize is revealed.
A final box selection is then presented, which will be:
- Take Blue - awards the value reached on the blue cash ladder.
- Take Red - awards the value reached on the red cash ladder.
- Bank Them Both - awards the combined value reached on both ladders.
Trail of Wealth Bonus
This bonus round is split into two stages - stage 1 is a regular board and stage 2 is the Big Money Super Trail of Wealth Board.
Roll the dice to move around the boardand collect multipliers.
Landing on a Mystery Win Box awards a mystery prize.
Landing on the phone awards the Banker's Bonus, where the Banker's Spin can award:
- Total win multiplier.
- Walk of Wealth, which sees you move around the board, collecting prizes as you go.
- A Mystery Bonus Prize.
Collecting three Banker's Seals triggers the Super Trail of Wealth, which changes the board to add Super Multipliers, Mystery Positions, Mystery Win boxes and Banker's Bonus positions.
Landing on a Mystery space presents an outcome to Continue or Collect, which ends your feature.
Seal of Success Bonus
Triggering this bonus round awards 10 free spins.
A Banker's Seal overlay can appear on any symbol on the fifth reel.
After collecting three Seals during your spins then the symbol shown above the reels is changed into a DOND symbol and five additional free spins are awarded.
Up to four symbols can be changed into the DOND symbol.
Additional free spins are awarded each time you complete a Banker's Seal Panel.
A Red DOND Box overlay can appear on any symbol on reel 5 during the free spins.
Collecting 3 Red Boxes triggers the Powerplay Bonus where the free spins counter is locked and the special Box 23 symbol becoming active.
During Powerplay, if a Box 23 symbol lands in view then it is replaced by a random mystery symbol.
During Powerplay, a Blue DOND Box overlay can appear on any symbol on reel 5.
Collecting 3 Blue Boxes ends the Powerplay Bonus and sees the free spins counter unlocked and the Box 23 symbol is no longer active.
Deal or No Deal Bonus
Choose your lucky box to play a game of Deal or No Deal against the Banker for a chance to win up to x25000 your bet.
The Banker will make you an offer at the end of each round.
You will play until the end of the game or when the Banker offers you the chance to swap boxes.
Jackpot King Promotional Pot System
There is a chance that the Jackpot King Bonus can be triggered during any spin that sees five Jackpot King overlay symbols appear on reels 1-5.
The bonus is available when playing with any stake.
Spinning the reels will accumulate Crown symbols and move you up the win ladder.
Landing 15+ Crown symbols enters you into the Wheel King section of the game.
Choose An Icon will reveal one of the following outcomes:
- Spin - spins the reels again, with any additional Crown symbols in view added to the win ladder.
- Collect - ends the feature and sees you awarded a bonus win based on the multiplier of your total bet reached on the win ladder.
- Wheel King - revealing this will take you directly to the Wheel King round of this bonus.
The Wheel King feature is a tombola-style wheel that consists of Big Win Multipliers and Jackpot King Progressive pots.
When this Promotional Pot is won, it resets and begins to rise again.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 92.6%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £92.60 of wins.