Turn Powerspins into big wins with our exciting slot game, Heart of Ra.
You can play Heart of Ra from just 20p per spin.
There are up to 243 ways to win in this game.
The Life Meter becomes active when the first Feature Box is unlocked.
The active Life Meter is represented by a Red Heart.
The lives trigger re-spins on losing spins.
If the re-spins do not award a win and there is no life to consume, the Life Meter becomes inactive and the round is finished.
During each re-spin, if there are any unlocked boxes, the first one is being opened and features are applied.
The boxes may contain the following features:
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Red) - upgrades all Red low-paying symbols to Red medium-paying symbols
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Purple) - upgrades all Purple low-paying symbols to Purple medium-paying symbols
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Blue) - upgrades all Blue low-paying symbols to Blue medium-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Red) - upgrades all Red medium-paying symbols to Red high-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Purple) - upgrades all Purple medium-paying symbols to Purple high-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Blue) - upgrades all Blue medium-paying symbols to Blue high-paying symbols
- Red Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Red symbol wins
- Purple Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Purple symbol wins
- Blue Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Blue symbol wins
- Extra Life - increases the value of the Life Meter
Additionally, every 5th open box (golden one) always contains the Powerspin feature.
All Bonus symbols transform into medium-paying or high-paying symbols of the same kind, which guarantees five-of-a-kind.
During this re-spin, the game is 1024 ways to win and symbols from the reels can bring additional symbols that improve existing five-of-a-kinds for potentially huge wins.
On top of that, all upgrades and multipliers that are in the box are applied to the result.
The Bonus symbols appear on the top row before the next re-spin.
All features from Feature Boxes disappear once they have been used.
They do not affect the cascading symbols.
An open Feature Box that used all its features drops down and a new locked Feature Box is added to the queue.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.40%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.40.