Go on an Ancient Egyptian adventure in John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen!
You can play John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen from just 25p per spin.
Betting in this game is fixed at 25 paylines.
Money Collect Feature
The Money symbol appears on reels 1-4.
The Money symbol takes a random value from a predefined set on each spin.
There are five types of Collect symbols that appear on reel 5.
If one or more Money symbols hit on the screen and any Collect symbol hits on reel 5, one of the following features is triggered:
- Collect - the values of all Money symbols currently on the screen are added together and paid out
- Extra Credit Collect - the value from this symbol is added to all Money symbols on the reels - all values are then added together and paid
- Multiplier Collect - the value of all Money symbols on the reels is multiplied by the value of the Multiplier Collect symbol, then all values are added together and paid out
- Expanding Collect - all reels that contain at least one Money symbol expand to fill the whole reel with Money symbols, which take a random value before they are added together and paid out
- Re-Spin Collect - landing this symbols sees all Money symbols on the reels remain as the other reels re-spin to reveal a new result - they are then added together and paid out
Free Spins Bonus
Land three Scatter symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4 to trigger the Free Spins Bonus.
You will be awarded an initial eight free spins.
Money symbols and all Collect features are active during this bonus round.
The value of all Money symbols that hit are added to the bonus pot.
After all of your free spins have been played, the value of the bonus pot is returned to the reels in the form of a giant Money symbol on reels 1-4 for one final re-spin.
If Collect is hit on reel 5, the value of the bonus pot is paid.
Landing three more Scatter symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4 during this bonus round will re-trigger it and award an additional eight free spins.
Special reels are used during the Free Spins Bonus.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.50%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.50.