Trigger Wild Reels, Moving Wilds, Multipliers and free spins on MONOPOLY City Spins!
You can play MONOPOLY City Spins from just 30p per spin.
Betting in this game is fixed at 25 paylines.
Board Bonus Round
Selecting a token will reveal a number of dice rolls for the Board Bonus Round.
Your token will then appear on the MONOPOLY board and you will roll the dice to move around the board.
Rolling a double will award you another dice roll.
Your aim is to collect as many property cards as you can before the bonus game ends.
The property cards contain free spins features and interactive games that can be redeemed when the bonus ends.
You can also land the following:
- Chance - awards either extra dice rolls, a 'move to' card, a coin prize or a Get Out of Jail Free card.
- Communtiy Chest - awards either a coin prize or a Get Out of Jail Free card.
- Free Parking - choose a car to reveal additional dice rolls.
- Go - landing on or passing Go awards an additional dice roll.
- Go to Jail - landing on this square without a Get Out of Jail Free card sees you sent to jail and your bonus ends.
Get Out of Jail Free Card
If you are sent to Jail and you have a Get Out of Jail Free card in your deck then your token will be moved to Just Visiting and you will receive another roll.
If you have this card in your deck at the end of the bonus then you will receive 50 coins.
If you are sent to jail before collecting any property cards or coin prizes then you will receive 150 coins.
Main Bonus Feature
Once the bonus round ends, if any property cards have been collected, the Free Spins reels are presented and the property card features are played.
- Old Kent Road = Random multiplier / 1 spin
- Whitechapel Road = Random multiplier / 2 spins
- Euston Road = Random multiplier / 3 spins
- Pentonville Road = Random multiplier / 4 spins
- Pall Mall = Random Wilds / 1 spin
- Northumberland Avenue = Random Wilds / 2 spins
- Marlborough Street = Random Wilds / 3 spins
- Vine Street = Random Wilds / 4 spins
- Fleet Street = Moving Wilds / 1 spin
- Trafalgar Square = Moving Wilds / 2 spins
- Electric Company = Light up houses to win coins.
- Waterworks = Choose a valve and keep winning while the water flows.
- Leicester Square = Moving Wilds / 3 spins
- Piccadilly = Moving Wilds / 4 spins
- Oxford Street = Wild Reels / 1 spin
- Bond Street = Wild Reels / 2 spins
- Liverpool Street Station = Fill a train with passengers to win coins.
- Park Lane = Wild Reels / 3 spins
- Mayfair = Wild Reels / 4 spins
Random Multiplier - a multiplier of 5x-15x is applied to any wins.
Random Wilds - appear randomly on the reels during a spin.
Moving Wilds - three Wilds are always on the reels and move to different positions during a spin.
Wild Reels - a selected number of reels turn wild during a spin.
The free spins end when all of your property cards have been used.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 95.72%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £95.72 of wins.