You can play Reel Rush from just 50p per spin.
There are up to 3215 ways to win in this game.
Wild symbols replace all other symbols to complete wins.
They will only appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 during the base game and Free Spins Bonus.
Reel Configuration and Ways to Win
A winning combination on any spin triggers a re-spin and can occur multiple times, up to a maximum of five re-spins.
During each re-spin, the amount of ways you could win is increased by two additional symbols that appear on the reels.
- Initial spin - original layout - 45 ways to win
- First re-spin - original layout +2 - 135 ways to win
- Second re-spin - original layout +4 - 405 ways to win
- Third re-spin - original layout +6 - 675 ways to win
- Fourth re-spin - original layout +8 - 1125 ways to win
- Fifth re-spin - original layout +10 - 1875 ways to win
- Free Spins - original layout +12 - 3125 ways to win
The re-spins are played with the same line bet that was used for the triggering spin.
This feature ends when there are no winning combinations on a re-spin or after your final re-spin.
These wins are then added to any wins awarded on the triggering spin.
Free Spins Bonus
A winning combination on the fifth re-spin triggers this feature and awards eight free spins.
The free spins are played with the same line bet that was used for the triggering spin.
Additional free spins cannot be won during this feature.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 97%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £97 of wins.