Trigger wins of up to 50,000x your bet with our thrilling slot game, Sausage Party.
You can play Sausage Party from just 10p per spin.
Betting in this game is fixed at 20 paylines.
Wild symbols substitute in for all other symbols, except Bonus and Scatter symbols, to complete wins.
Wild symbols include: Skin On Wilds Wild, Douche Colossal Wild, Douche Wild, Frank's Hot Dog Wild, Bagel And Lavash Wild, Brenda Wild and Frenda Wild.
This feature can be randomly triggered during any spin to award:
- Skin on Wilds - Wilds can overlay the reels and turn them wild
- Frank's Hot Dog Wilds - any of the reels can be turned into a reel stacked full of Wilds
- Might Douche Colossal Reels - as the reels spin, three adjacent reels can be turned into a Colossal Reel.
- Touching Tips - the Mystery symbol (Frank and Brenda) chooses a random symbol to be displayed inside the mystery symbol. During any spin where this symbol lands on the reels a symbol is chosen that is shown in every mystery symbol in view.
- Bath Salts Bonus Boost - additional positions become available where the Bonus symbols can appear.
- Keen As F%$*in' Mustard – guaranteed to award a big winning spin.
There are also two additional modifiers that can trigger after any spin, both turning a loss into a win.
On a losing spin, a knife can appear to reset the reels into a win.
A dustpan and brush can also reveal a win.
Landing three or more Bonus symbols across the reels triggers this bonus round.
You will then spin the wheel to find out which of the six features you will be awarded.
Still Fresh Bonus
You will be taken to a new screen that focuses on the shelf containing packs of sausages.
You will then pick a pack of sausages to survive the round.
Should they manage to survive, the bonus winnings panel is added to by a random amount.
Each round, a pack of sausages will be removed.
You will continue until your sausages are dumped into the bin.
You are then awarded the amount in the bonus winnings panel - which is a multiplier of your total bet.
If you are awarded an additional feature, you are picked and put into a shopping trolley, where you go off into the shopping sunset to win extra prizes.
The (Not So) Great Beyond Bonus
You will select food to reveal one of the following outcomes:
- Cash Value - reveals a cash prize that is added to the bonus winnings display
- Double Win - revealing this doubles the amount shown in the bonus winnings display
- Collect - revealing this ends your feature and awards the amount shown in the bonus winnings display
- Barry - revealing a Barry icon takes the game to a cut scene of Barry falling from the window, where an extra feature can be awarded.
Gettin' Juiced Free Spins
An initial amount of free spins are awarded with the Douche Special Wild symbol active and a revised top pay hierarchy in the game.
During any spin where a Douche symbol lands in view, it can 'suck the juice' out of any symbols showing a cash value, adding the values shown.
Once all of your free spins have been played, a Super Douche symbol will appear on reels 1-4, along with the fifth reel changing to be a mix of empty spaces, Douche symbols and Bonus symbols for Bun In The Oven Free Spins and The Even Greater Beyond.
The fifth reel then spins.
If the Super Douche symbol lands in view then the total win for the feature is paid again.
If one of the Feature Bonus symbols lands in view then you are awarded the relevant feature.
This bonus cannot be re-triggered.
Bread Bashing Free Spins
Should a Bagel and Lavash symbol land in view at the same time, they drive each other wild and turn the relevant symbols in view wild.
At the end of the spins, a number of jars of hummus are shown over the reels and you are prompted to choose one of the jars.
Picking a jar will reveal one of the following:
- Collect - ends the feature and you are awarded the amount shown in the bonus winnings panel
- Extra Spins - awards a number of additional spins with both Bagel and Lavash symbols wild
- The Greater Beyond - awards the big money feature
Bun in the Oven Free Spins
A number of free spins will be awarded with both 3-symbol high Frank Wilds and Brenda Bun Wilds both active.
Both Wild symbols will spin on the reels, with one spinning downwards, and the other one upwards.
During each spin, if any Brenda or Frank Wilds land in view then the reel position is turned wild.
If Frank and Brenda both fully land in view on the same reel, a Fr-enda Wild is created, which multiplies the Wild Reel by x2.
There is a chance that a re-trigger can be awarded at the end of this feature.
You will be prompted to 'Pick an Item', where you will reveal:
- Collect - which ends your feature
-Re-trigger - which awards the feature again
- The Even Greater Beyond - which awards The Even Greater Beyond Big Money Bonus
The Even Greater Beyond Bonus
Collecting five Bonus symbols, gambling to, or having reached The Even Greater Beyond aisle in the Wild in the Aisles Bonus triggers this bonus.
Clicking the green button will see which total bet multiplier you are awarded.
The feature will continue until you land on 'Stop' - you will then be awarded your total bet multiplier win.
Whenever a base game win of 5x your bet or higher is awarded, the Power Play Wheel will be triggered if this feature is enabled.
Spin the bottle to land on a win multiplier or be awarded a feature.
This feature is only triggered for reel-only wins (including wins from modifiers).
Spins where a reel win and feature are awarded at the same time do not trigger this feature.
This feature is triggered for an additional cost of 1x your bet.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 95.95%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £95.95 of wins during the base game, plus the chance to win the jackpot.